ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ALARM ALERT *** :s

"Navy" N17 TWO

Was browsing thorough the forums 10 mins ago when I was alerted by the car

Few people standing around my housing area made my proximity warning go "eerrrr"

Went out to check up , take out the h/u face. even looked under to see if it was a cat setting the prox off - nothing.

Re-armed the alarm and heard "w*nk*r shouted at me from a hedge or something - couldnt see anyone. Was going to shout back "theres no harm in it" :oops: but didnt bother .

Now sitting beside an open window, dont care if its cold!

got the clifford concept 650 by the way

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

keep an eye out just in case probably someone just walking past.. hopefully...

get a big knife and go out acting like a mentally disabled person on a rampage shoutin "u wanna piece of me" "u wanna piece of my car" swingin the knife about then chase em off down the road! if u act it good enough they;ll run like f**k and itll be funny as hell!

if u dont mind m8 where did you get the alarm from and how much did it cost you as i am looking into getting 1

Gregg

where r u based?

u can fone clifford direct and they come and install em.

dunno number tho, its normally on the back or in car mags somewhere

"Navy" N17 TWO

audio advice fitted mine, with my ICE.

was 450 all in, with added tilt/motion and remote headlights options

"Navy" N17 TWO

sorry, im in Northern Ireland - but Id be in a quiet part compared to most.

Bear in mind Im waiting on somebody to pay for damage they caused by jumping on my bonnet at the loacl youth club - while I was in the car at the time :eek::confused: