ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

All Done

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Just picked my car up from renault...had its 24k service.....drivers side washer replaced (apparently not under warranty even though it was a faulty part...£18 extra) and handbrake adjusted (apparantly not part of the general service £22 extra).........in total I am now £281 worse off :(....but on the upside its all in one piece :D.

Oh and they found a coolant leak......funny how I told them it had a leak when the alternator died but they said I was talking crap and couldnt find a leak...all of a sudden it has one:confused:.....and after two phone calls they have decided that yes it will be done under warranty !!....Good choice !!!

Anyway..all home safe and sound now :D

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Wooohooo. Roll on Friday! Shame about the price...

£18 to a washer jet...

£22 for an adjusted handbrake...

Saw you coming hun!

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

And now............i have a wierd smell coming from my Air Con today :(.....why cant they leave things alone........

Ziel Nurburgring

Geez, did they help you pulling up your trousers after pumping you so hard? £22 to adjust the hand brake cause its not part of the service, they make me laugh