ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Am a newbie.....

Just thought i wud show my face an say hi, a m8 of mine Col Bennet is a member on here an said its a good site. Am currently drivin a 19 16v phase 1 h reg only had it for 2weeks love it more than my old nova( col dont tell damian i said that haha) its lowered konis all round, 16in voodoos, stainless mongoose system, k&n an a superchip. pretty quick like.

p.s COL did u get my text message abuot being able to get brand new driveshafts for 35 quid through work :D, thats using my old shafts as exchange. so next month new shafts brake discs an pads an gonna get the chips an the bonnet sorted. oh an i still need to get me hands on a cover for over the spark plugs lol. :p

clio 20v

hi mate i kno col, u wasnt at southport beach cruise a while back by any chance, a few of cols mates were there, if you was i was the guy with the silver valver with the leather

might b able to get you a plug cover made of polished ali plate me an me dad are workin on the prototype now

adi

i think i rememeber seein ur car. the one i rememeber was well nice. let me know wot happens with the plug cover an how much u wud want if u make them?

cheers bryan