ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

ANybody seriously regret not having

Aircon!?

God damn its hot today, i bet ebay aircon sales are through the roof, i know im looking for one.

Couldnt imagine gettin in a non aircon car.

Opps, my nutts just fell off.........damn its hot.....can i say that enough?

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

MMMMmMMmm I just got out of my beautiful airconditioned 182.. gorgeous ;)

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Feel free to borrow it any time... play around, have a tinkle with a few things under the bonnet... ;)

Sure, ill just take that aircon system out, you know, power and weight issue.

Install it in my workshop

im off for 3 hours of driving now with my air con on full whack the whole way. first car ive had with it and im sorry to have to say i wont ever buy another car without it

damn straight!

you cant buy a car without aircon in HK, well you can........a van.....and aircon has been std since the freaking 80s.

god its so hot!!!

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Quote: Originally posted by BenR on 19 June 2005

Sure, ill just take that aircon system out, you know, power and weight issue.

Install it in my workshop
:cry:

BMW 120i Sport

Here in Scotland, i thought at first "who needs aircon", but it was sweltering last night and the night before; even at midnight.

The 182 climate control is superb.

1995 Mondeo Speed Machine

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 19 June 2005

I wish my room had aircon.
Same here. The air is just hanging, theres very little wind at all...

I went out for a drive earlier just so I could sit in the cool air conditioned air for an hour or so! In fact I might go out again!

32deg indicated in my cup today, lovely with the windows down though. Never had aircon and never want it to be honest, it wont get a great deal hotter than it was today in this country and that was perfectly bearable.

tried running down to buy an aircon for the living room, but alas, they are all gone.....eeew my balls are so sweaty

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

You lot are wimps lol.

The wind rushing through the car, the sun tanning my right fore-arm, the sound of the viper induction and noise of the engine............look what you lot are missing!

funny how only the people that dont have aircon are saying they dont need it... lol i miss my aircon, last car had it, but unfortunately the willy doesnt... Ben... can this be installed??? lol (seriously tho...)

ExigeV6|Q5|DS3|Fiat

Dont get me wrong it would be nice to have it, but it aint the end of the world, i bought the car for performance alone not luxury.

lol, i didnt mind not having it.......until i got it, now...not a chance!

even in the winter, demisting takes seconds, not 20 mins!

Jesus....but one of those portable ones and a converter.

Quote: Originally posted by aaronc on 19 June 2005

You lot are wimps lol.

The wind rushing through the car, the sun tanning my right fore-arm, the sound of the viper induction and noise of the engine............look what you lot are missing!
Yeah ya big Jessies! 80 mph windows full down is what summers about...nice brown "truckers" arm to boot!

mine doesnt :( the b*****d that bought the car before me didnt pay out to get the air con, stingy b*****d. it was 29 degrees here today. and ive been driving around all day working. twas harsh. but what now. its absoloutly pissing it down. all the roads are flooded and its thundering and lightening. good old england. :mad:

tiTTy & SV650

pah i rarely use it, the fans and windows can be used to great effect. but the last couple of days its been nice

Lionel Richie

yeah my drivers seat was "soggy" from the sweat earlier

im gonna squeeze it out of the alcantara into a jar and sell as "English Sumertime memorabilia" on e-bay

GDI ???BHP Cliosport172

P*ss myself yesterday at all thoses complaining at the Surrey rolling road day.

I had to turn mine down on the way home, was gettin cold! :p

Just been out in my car (Learning to drive) luckily it has climate control so i was sorted! Weve got one of those portable units in the lounge too!

Ill turn into a complete wuss if I ever get aircon and I wont be able to go back to one without it, hence I dont want to ever buy one!

I think Im getting soft in my old age anyway - I remember scraping the ice and snow off my 309GTi then driving 25 miles to work in just a shirt with the windows down to stop it steaming up lol (bloke before me had un-plumbed the heater matrix so it then only pumped out cold air lol)