ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anybody want there 16v or willy resprayin

clio williams, Ph1 172

Just wondered if anyone is interested in gettin there car resprayed.

Might be able to get a good deal if 2 cars are done at once. If same colour also it would probably be cheaper.

My cars 449 sports blue and Ive had a price of £450 to spray the outside of the car in same colour. Is £100 ish more to have insides of doors done too.

There work is excellent. they have ovens etc and my mates had 2 cars done there now and they made an excellent job of them both.

clio williams, Ph1 172

yeah get it painted blue instead! hehe.

dunno mate. pm me and ill give u the places number. I was really thinkin of it would save money for same colour etc maybe but worth a try whatever.

Im very interested matey!!

Mine is 449 too!!

What sorta deal do you reckon wed get?

Im not too bothered about inside the doors just outside as my car looks like a sieve with all the stone chips!!

Will they colour code if i prep?

clio williams, Ph1 172

Yeah they said they would. Im not having owt fancy just wanna freshen it up a bit thats all and may as well get the lot done at that price

I thought about gettin the doors deloacked maybe though.

I reckon we might be able to save a bit by having two done. bulk buying paint etc.

yeah id defo be up for de-locking too fella!!

Id need a couple of weeks notice thou as my rear drivers 1/4 panel is rusting badly around the arch, so id need to treat that first!!

When you thinking bout fella? Bearing in mind im off on holiday in a week for a week so id be looking at the end of Jan middle of Feb!!

clio williams, Ph1 172

probably february mate, but it reallt depends on when they can fit us in as they are very busy.

Dont know what happened to ya fella!! Did MSN boot ya off?

The later the better fella!!

Speak to ya soon, will be on MSN if you come back online!!