ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Anyone used Renault Minute

Got to take my car in to get the leaking washer bottle sorted before the Scotland trip, andyone used the Renault Minute thing?

Astra VXR 17/05/07

I have popped in and got sorted out straight away,not sure if that was the Renault minute thingy in full flow or because im a new customer.Either way it was a good service. :D

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

what is it exactly? i noticed Renault chester have a garage section, signed Renault Minute now, is it some kind of drive in drive out service?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by TonyKL on 05 April 2004

Got to take my car in to get the leaking washer bottle sorted before the Scotland trip, andyone used the Renault Minute thing?
I have just had a new washer bottle fitted. The Reg Vardy Renult dealer told me it would take about two hours, and they would need my car for a day, but it only took my local mechanic ten minutes to replace it!! Think the Vardy monkeys should speed up a bit.

The problem I was having with the lowering of the level of the blue fluid stuff (forgotten what it is called) was caused because of a bolt/nut which had never been tightened properly, causing the metal gasket to be not tight enough, but my nice mechanic has replaced two gaskets anyway, because of the slight leak. I think I have explained it (not too clear though)!!

Quote: Originally posted by Gaz2130 on 05 April 2004

what is it exactly? i noticed Renault chester have a garage section, signed Renault Minute now, is it some kind of drive in drive out service?
I wouldnt even stay one minute a chesters dealership with my car.

They were supposed to I belive to be a none car dealing place ie servicing and warently work only.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

edde, i totally agree, chester is a VERY poor dealership, I also go the extra 45miles and take mine to Renault Liverpool, I have never had a bad experience with them, very suprising!

I rang up and was told itll take about 1hour if noone else is infront as they need to removed the washer bottle, pipes etc to find the problem :S