ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bird bends Ragnotti

Clio 197

Slippy bit of road on the way to the train station caught her out.

Looks like A arm, ball joint, halfshaft bits, wing and liner bit...

Easy hit against an embankment. Hope to have it back together for the weekend!

Ed

Clio 197

No injuries, thankfully. Just a little love tap. Posted photographs in the media section.

The road was quite slippy, and I was able to slide about in rubber soled shoes.

Ed

Clio 197

Bit worse than it looked initially. Probably in excess of €5,000!

Hope to go with RenaultSport competition parts for the rebuild though.

Front subframe, anti roll bar, steering rack, axle, A arm, wing, bumper etc. are cooked.

Ed

Sh*t ! Sorry to hear that Eddd ! I was stung a little with the repsray I need for my damage at Spa but €5,000 ! OUCH !

Hope it all gets sorted mate !

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Shame Edd, shame. Welcome to my world. Did something similar in the Cup but at high speed - had all of the above to replace plus front bumper and front subframe.

Best of luck - at least you know which parts youll need and how much they cost! :)

Clio 197

CupCake, what was the final bill on yours?

Surprisingly enough, it appears that the RenaultSport competition bits are cheaper than their civilian counterparts.

Ed

Pink & Blue 182, JDM DC2

Edd.... as a rough break down:

New front bumper: £100
New splitter: £55
Arch liner: £25

Lower steering arm + front subframe + tracking etc £750
Paint scuffed side skirt: £60
New front tyres (as one was wrecked) £130
Front wheel repaired: £40

All in all, £1,200 ish I guess.

Not too bad - could have bent the pins that hold the subframe into the car - then I would have been fooked.

Two weeks to get back on road considering I repaired or replaced everything myself with the exception of the subframe/steering arm.