ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Black finish Lexus lights

GR7

Shiny red R32

Sorry but I dont think clear lights suit the black!

Those black K-Tec ones look as thought they might look better. Can anyone Photoshop them please?

Renaultsport Clio 200 Cup

They change do look better when the light catches them, they look more smoked then than clear... trust me, I thought the same at first but definitely think they look better than all that red plastic..!

:D

Hehe :oops:Mike,Jill, I thought it was the worst job Id done LoL i took about 30 seconds and just snapped it over and saved it, terrible really, Ill try harder next time - Hmmmmmm black on a silver car - Rorrie have you got weird tastes or what? LoL ;)

i wanna see what it looks like, the black isnt actually balck is it, is more smoked effect?? is that right or is that a different light all together??

The ones the batesyboy put up maybe smoked, but the ones that rhys put up have a black back to them instead of the normal silver back.