ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody thing failed

Rogate Renault

in rogate he he....

booked it in for next tuesday and they are gonna fiddle with the brakes first so then it cant fail on that.

clio williams, Ph1 172

Bloody hell I got my K plate valver through the MOT and it needed nothing. passed the emissions without a cat too ;)

CTR EK9 turbo

Oh no Will! we were talking about how bad our handbrakes were only the other day. Must get mine seen to. I wonder if it needs the ecu update or something regarding emissions? im sure someone said in here theres updated data for them? maybe? or maybe not? who knows, not me!

yes my car went straight through did not need a thing so i was quite happy paying the £39.25 hope it does the same next year if i have it still ?

the hand break on my 1.2 is sh*t! sitting on a reasonable hill the other day in a traffic jam, i pulled up the hand break with a fair bit of force, as i knew it wasnt that great, but the car started rolling back slowly!!! so i resorted to useing the foot break and luckily the guy behind me left me lots of room, incase i rolled back! - 2 month old car!!