ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bloody w**ker scum

Why the f**k cant people just leave other poeples things alone. Some stupic f**k wit has decided to snap off the G and I off my 206 GTi so now i have a special edition 206 T

I know its not the end of the world or anything but Why the f**k do it?? If i find out who it was they will be wishing they hadnt .

w**kerS.

You can bet hed have been wearing tracky bottoms tucked into pulled up Homer socks, base ball bat covered with his hood and black leather gloves! Doing this to somebody elses car is mindless and it really infuriates me! Feel for you mate......

f*ckin scum. hearing that sort of thing really winds me up, scrotey little b******s. a good shoeing would make them think twice next time they decide to get off their nicked scooters to cause some damage.

GW Clio 200

I dont even want to get started on what we should do in this country to people who commit mindless vandalism.

Have you noticed that in Asian countries like Singapore that you dont get this, thats because the laws are strict and if you get caught you get beaten.

That is what has gone wrong in todays society, catch the perpetraitors and publically flog them in the middle of town Saturday Afternoon. Im guessing that they would not do it again....

And while there screams where heard above the elevator music beaming from Marks and Spencer we could all smile while looking at the price of Household and Car insurance fall to an all time low.

Yeah if i ever see anyone doing something like that again i will make sure i give them a hell of a shoeing.

Went to peugeot to get a replacement and it will take 10 days to get delivered. FFS :mad: but only £3

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 03 April 2004

I dont even want to get started on what we should do in this country to people who commit mindless vandalism.

Have you noticed that in Asian countries like Singapore that you dont get this, thats because the laws are strict and if you get caught you get beaten.

That is what has gone wrong in todays society, catch the perpetraitors and publically flog them in the middle of town Saturday Afternoon. Im guessing that they would not do it again....

And while there screams where heard above the elevator music beaming from Marks and Spencer we could all smile while looking at the price of Household and Car insurance fall to an all time low.
could never happen in this country, to many bleeding hearts.

"thats aganst there human rights."

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Skip rats, theyll take anything they can and stick it on their s***boxes. I had my 16v badges rived off my vts with a knife last Sunday. Theyre staying off as I dont want it happening again which ps me off that I cant have my car the way I want it.

Volvo S60 D5

Quote: Originally posted by Clio_novice on 03 April 2004

Yeah if i ever see anyone doing something like that again i will make sure i give them a hell of a shoeing.

Went to peugeot to get a replacement and it will take 10 days to get delivered. FFS :mad: but only £3

If I saw anyone vandalising a car Id give them a good beating. Doesnt matter if it were my car or not. I stopped the other day to leave the reg. no of a car in front of me that had just knocked a parked cars wing mirror clean off - prick!

Someone peeled the Williams sticker off my nearside rear wing when the car was parked in a car park, cue a trip to the local renault dealer and £30 down :(

Octavia VRS

scummy scanky pricks. @rses, i hate these wee s***s too.

Not just 17 year old neds with nova 1.2 merits tho. My mum saw a guy in his comapany 307 bump into my neighbours scooby. If I ever see him bump into my clio, his life wont be worth living!!

C4 Grand Picasso

Horrible little fcukwits, my mate had a Vauxhall badge nicked off his Astra a while back, what pissed him off was the removed it with a screwdriver and left a big groove in his paint where his badge was.

Im up for the public flogging of the scumbags.

54 astravan 1.7tdci

WHY DOES ANYONE(JIPS) WONNA STEAL BADGES ANYWAY AS THEY DONT COST mailto:F@@K">F@@K ALL. PREHAPS THERE TO PARANOID TO GO AND BUY THEM FROM THE DEALERS. THEY NEED TO LAY OF THE WEED . BUT THATS A SOCIAL ISSUE

Quote: Originally posted by paul1178 on 03 April 2004

You can bet hed have been wearing tracky bottoms tucked into pulled up Homer socks, base ball bat covered with his hood and black leather gloves! Doing this to somebody elses car is mindless and it really infuriates me! Feel for you mate......
I wear Homer socks now and then.......not pulled up mind u, but still, Homer is the Don tho innit.

Oh, and w**kers for doin that to ur motor!

I have a mate at uni, and someone came along a screwdrivered off each individual letter of her IRMSHCER (i think that is how it is spelt) badge off the back of her Nova! WHY? ... completely pointless!

They are just t**sers, anyone who theives should have their hands amputated, bet no fcukas would theive then!!

I remember a few years ago seeing people driving round in Ford E CO Ts. Obviously some Nova driving SR wannabe decided he didnt want to buy them from a Ford dealer.

Meg on pistonheads £6995

THIEVIN BAS*ARDS!

my neighbours kids nicked me aluminium dust caps TWICE - I caught them 1st time and watched in amazement second time!

Theres 8 of em too!!

got seven back EVENTUALLY!

Well if you have a Fabia take the opportunity to remove the F, replace it with an L and drive around in a Skoda Labia.

its mega sh*t, like they say and eye for an eye shud be the same they rob sumet they loose there finger the f**ked thieving little sh*ts

ex Clio 172 owner :(

If I spot whos taken mine, Im gonna do a drive by bucket of paint over the side of his car jobbie. Thatll have his car looking good.

Quote: Originally posted by os1so on 03 April 2004

Quote: Originally posted by .:xTreme:. on 03 April 2004

could never happen in this country, to many bleeding hearts.

"thats aganst there human rights."

what a load of bollox tho, human rights should be reserved for civilised people, not these sort of reprebates. i had this with my last car, some kids just kick the rear panel in, £600+ of damage!!! Kids or not, young or old, if Id have seen em do it they would have paid for their actions. The laws in this country are to protect the criminals and help rehabilitate them... by that I mean tell them off softly and politely ask them to stop doing it. They need their limbs cutting off, something befitting of the crime (imagine I was PM... :devilish:)

Yep, if you want to claim rights you should also be prepared for responsibility. And you should act in a humane manner if youre going to whinge about your human rights.

C

Cupster

Some tw*t nicked half my sport badge luckily no damage but I had a Renault Spo Clio for about ten minutes :mad:. Didnt bother replacing it.