ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

calling all valver

here you go

i think im going pod on the 18th

my brother issueing the challenge down the strip

come on valvers, race him. hes itching to race ya

in fact willys and 172 and cups hell take u all on

wongy

106 gti

he thinks its the quickest hatch there is and after craggys stupid time he thinks he whoop everything, in a clio shell anyway

wongy

dont listen to my bro...i just wanna have a race with a standardish valver to see how they compare...

not really a fair race against my bros valver since its had engine work...i would like a go at it though...

anyways if anyones going on sunday just let me know...will be first time up the strip in the pug but wouldnt mind seeing how it fairs against a valver...

danny

p.s.this doesnt include NickR...i know his car is a valver but that dont count now with a turbo and all

my mate took his 106 gti down the pod @ rwyb the other month, his is standard except for an induction kit and s/s zorst he got 15.7 on his second go.

oh yeah it did have a boot full of system at the time , so its heavier than its supposed to be !

i vow to take my car next time to see how i do .

how much do you have to pay to get in? I live 5mins away so could quite easily come and watch. My Cup wont be having a go, im not that goo a driver lol

cool

my bro only done quarter miling about 2 years ago and never done iot again since, be good day.

just freindly racing nothing special

come on most people get hooked once they start

wongy

BMW 320d Sport

Im gutted mate, mines off the road temporarily, it might be ready for next week but it looks doubtful...I dont know why Danny dont wanna race me, Ill go easy on him. Let him get to the 1/8 of a mile then go, or something like that. I reckon all the valver drivers know theyre gonna get their arse slapped, racing against the 106 up the quarter.:oops:

damn was looking forward to it too

sh*t, some gti ai nt as fast as they seem but once stripped out there mega rapid look at craggys

nick what up with ya motor, pm me if u want

wongy