ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Carnoisseur southend

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

Carnoisseur southend have to be the best company i have ever dealed with and are so friendly and have great customer service.

it took me 2 days to decide which suspention i wanted and with freequent calls to Carnoisseur they were extremely helpful and didnot get mad with my stupid questions i also ordered a strut brace which was too big and they have got 1 made for me especially and are sending it to me in the next few days and will even pay for return postage on the 1 that was too big.

I totally recomend them to any 1 and will be spending my money there again soon as they are excellent.

MaLicE

I gave them a call yesterday about some new wheels, cheap as you like for a set of 17s all in wheels,tyres, locking nuts balanced and fitted for £550.