ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CCC magazine is no more - official

Well, just spoke to them, and its gone gone gone

They all heard about it and were made redundant quickly afterwards, so it is no more, its dead, pushing up the daisies, gone to join the choir invisibule - tis a dead CCC

But apparently there has been some interest in some company buying the magazine, so *maybe* itll return... but I wouldnt hold my breath.

Oh.... and that means no ragging of my Williams at Bruntingthorpe either :(

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

yep it was in autocar last week.

Everyone in my industry was shocked to say the least.

But it wasnt selling enough.

172, Tiguan

If you look back at issues say five or six years ago the content of the magazine has changed and it seemed to me that the target readership changed away from the mostly club motorsport audience to a more broader audience. Maybe in a bizarre way that affected sales....

I will miss it though as it was a good read, especially all the Dave Walker bits. Its a shame cos hes a good bloke and was really nice the day i went for a clinic feature.

*my spelling is terrible*

bugger, I have bought it religiously (only car mag that seems to know what it is actually on about) for years. Having said that was flicking through a few old issues recently and the mag hasnt been as good lately as it has in the past, got thinner, with less in it (and inevitably more ads). Still reckon it will be missed, I feel it leaves a gap in the market, as the other modifying mags are less serious (if I want to see tits in a magazine I will buy playboy (can see loads of tits on Man U tv also), not maxpower and the ilk) and what other mag was in its category. none