ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cheapest 197 for sale

I'm bored so thought I should look up the cheapest 197 prices I could. These are aviable to evryone if others find any better offers post them up might help people haggle when they go to buy.

List price is £15,995

Broadspeed.com will sell you one for £14,995

Option are as follows

4 x 15W RDS Radio Single CD MP3 compatible player with 4 Speakers, 2 Tweeters and Fingertip Remote Controls £100

4 x 15W RDS Radio Single CD with 4 Speakers, 2 Tweeters and Fingertip Remote Controls £100

4 x 40W Cabasse RDS Radio with Front Loading Dashboard
Mounted 6 CD Changer £350

Automatic Lights and Windscreen Wipers £75

Climate Control (includes Automatic Lights & Automatic
Windscreen Wipers) £325

Dedicated Cornering Lights with Sports Headlamps £150

Double Distance Xenon Headlamps and Headlamp Wash (includes Dedicated Cornering Lights with black headlamp surrounds) £500

Electric Panoramic Sunroof with Blind £600

Electrically Folding Door Mirrors £100

Extra Tinted Rear Windows £200

Metallic Paint £350

Pre-telephone Equipment £100

Tyre Pressure Monitor £250

Not much discount realy so I thought I'd try HP and PCP contracts.

Based on no deposit and 10k a year for 36 month

GR8cardeal.co.uk
£472.32 a month on HP
Extra £155 on first month
£567.32 final payment

autoebid.com
£324.12 on PCP
8.5p a mile excess.
£5.889 if you want to buy at the end.

As an idea of what you could do instead you can pick up a 2 year old 182 with Cup packs for £8.5k from a dealer. You still have a years of Renault warently and you can as mentioned in quoted in the thread noted further down this thread. Get an extended warently till upto 5 years and 100k. Since a new car warently only covers till 60k and 3 years then you'd have just the same cover.

A £9k loan is £270 a month which is a lot less than a 197 Ok it would be worth more maybe £3k vs £6k for a 197 but to save the £3k difference you need to put away about £75 a month.
Servicing will be more expensive since you'd need a cambelt at 5years/72k and brakes ets so I'd say factoring an extra £600 to pay for them ie an extra £16 a month. So total bill would be £270+75+16= £361 a month.

Leon Cupra 300
great info as always eddie, but bloodyhell you must be bored! and at the end it all got a bit heavy for me! :D

Megane R26
All the dealers near me want 10k for an 04 plate 182 though :(

Where can I get one for 8.5k?

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
  BMW Z4 3.0i
al said:
How much a month?!?!

You can say that again! You should be looking at mortgage payments around that mark! f**k's sake. What is going on with priorities in life when you're considering putting a renault bloody clio before a house! I'm paying £250/month on mine and that's by far enough for what kind of car it is IMO (i.e. not an Aston)