ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio 182 road tax cost

Ford Fiesta

just re taxed car, cost me £165, but looking at dealers tax disc from last year they paid £160.

was there such an increase in price this year or did dealer write it on wrong?

Lee

BMW M2C

f**k that reminds me mine is due this month. Not had a reminder yet.

Ill just bang six months on it this time.

Scruffy blue 182

Wife has just got the reminder for her Mini Cooper....£125. Bugger...cheaper than mine.....:cry:

renaultsport clio 182

have to agree totally,the roads are in a disgusting state, to say they get all that revenue out of car tax it stinks.

ex Clio 172 owner :(

Quote: Originally posted by PeteB on 18 May 2005

Wife has just got the reminder for her Mini Cooper....£125. Bugger...cheaper than mine.....:cry:

How come its £125?

My 1.6 VTS is £165.

It is a joke the price they charge though. I think it should be £10 (maybe about £8) per 100cc. I think its a joke I pay as much as someone with a BMW750 and a lot more than someone with a 1.4/1.5

172 cup'd extreme

It goes off c02 emissions now not engine cap my 1.2 clio was less than my 1.0 corsa although both of them have 2 litre engines in :D

Because my car was registered after Mar-01 its done on emissions.

I pay the same as 182 owners where as most Mk1 172 owners pay a few quid more - lol