ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio Dynamique

Im looking to buy about a 51 reg clio Dynamique and was wondering if anybody could tell me do they have the rain sensitive wipers and light sensitive lights as standard on the dynamique models?

My mate has a billabong which has all of this stuff but I am not sure whether a dynamique would have it that’s all. If anybody could point me in the direction of somewhere with the standard spec on that would be a great help

thanks

Hey mate i just a 51 clio dynamique and no i doesnt have the rain sensitive wipers or the fanci lights. My mums got one og the megene sports that has those and there rubbish never really work to well.

I have a Clio Extreme (special edition) for sale. Its an 02 reg and has the rain sensitive wipers and the lights come on automatically too.

-Rob

Yaris Hybrid

I had an 02 Extreme, it had alloys, sports seats and a CD player etc.

Annoying thing was that I got mine in March and it didnt have auto wipers or auto lights. My neighbour bought an identical car a few months later and his had the lot as per Jeremys post.

I really like the autolights but the wipers are a bit hit and miss at times. Also the little dial you turn on the stalk? It doesnt seem to make any difference and the manual doesnt even explain what it does!

A silver one

Ive got a 53 reg (Jan 2004) Dynamique and its got the rain sensitive wipers and lights that you mentioned.

K20 EG Hatch

Quote: Originally posted by gazxxxx on 20 October 2004

Rob

what else is on the extreme?

does it have alloys, sports seats, cd player etc?
Yes mate, it has alloys, he has 16" 172 cup wheels so they are even nicer than the original dynamique wheels. Also it does have sports seats and I am not sure if he has a cd player in his or not!

K20 EG Hatch

robs does have the sports seats, he has 172 cup alloys on it that are nicer looking than the standard dynamique ones and i think he does have a cd player in it too!