ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Clio RS love from Turkey

Hello everyone. i am a Clio RS fan from Ankara Turkey. I have been following this forum for quite a while now and realise that most of u are from the UK. i just joined in today and wanted to say hi. Best regards to all of u Clio RS lovers.......

2008 Golf GTI Edition 30

Yes, most of us are UK based.

BUT, we welcome all Clio users, it;s like one big happy family here :D

We have users from all over the world, Australia, Iceland etc so youre not alone in being far away.

well that must be a very exciting wait. i would die to see a 182 in the flesh. we dont have them here yet. we only have a few 172 s. and they are really rare. i asked the Renault dealership the other day again and they said september. They are sick and tired of me asking lol

Hey FATBOY thanks. Unfortunately we dont not that i know of anyways. its very interesting that such superior cars are very rare here. even a more common car like the 172 is rare.