ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clio seat problems

my girlfriend has a 52 3dr dynamique. on the passenger seat release, when it is lifted up, nothing happens. i dont know if its a cable that has unhooked itself somehow or what. does anybody have any idea of how to fix this before i start taking the seats to bits???

www.renparts.co.uk
Mine did this. Took it too renault and they just said it had come unhooked. not sure howw you would go about reattaching it. Can you remove the handle assembly? by means of removing a screw or something?

get in the back and lift up the handle and look you'll see whats happened.might just have unhooked pull it and place it back or maybe the bit it grabs onto has snapped

330Ci M Sport
not quiet the same but mines a b***ard to pull...drivers side's fine...happens in a few of my mates clio's aswell...just waiting for mine to go completely :p