ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

clutch help required

mk2 172

some of you know, other may not, that after turning my vts standard and selling off all the bits at bargain prices iv done a u turn and decided to keep it and its getting throtttle bodies. the budget iv laid out is rather slim for getting it back to how it was(zorst etc) as the rest and mapping costs a fortune. quicky does anyone know a good cheap stainless exhaust for less than 200, or anywhere thats good for 2nd hand ones?

anyways il be expecting about 160bhp and 135-140 lbft and need a decent clutch. where can i get something cheap that can take the beating that wont break my bank as the one iv been reccomended by the company whos doing it all very nice but cost a fakkin fortune!

thanks, craggy

williams and trophy

hehe

get to powerflow in burnley mate.........shud be about the 200 mark i reckon

as for clutches.......lol

most of the ones i was pricing up for mine were bout 250-300..........but seeing as tho mines not gettin the bodies ...................yet i went for ktecs uprated....that shud be up to te job til i get enuff coin for bodies

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

u should see more power than that with bodies youth, prob best off keeping an eye out on saxo sports club forums, lots for sale on there!

uprated clutch kits cost a bit of a fortune when your looking at fancy names.

But you can usually get away with std covers and uprated plates which can cost as little as 40-80 quid.