ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

coding black dynamique

K20 EG Hatch

anyone done this with pics?might get mine done. also how much does it cost to do it?and does it look good like it would have original been like it?

someone post pics please!

Its fred2001dynamics car AKA fred !! Its lowered 110mm at the back and 100m at the front with custom FK coilovers. Its a 1.2 16v dynamique. The wheels are 17" OZ superleggeras in anthracite. His car is absolutely mint !!

K20 EG Hatch

well got a few quid spare aftyer i bought me new subs an amp so am thinkin of gettin everythin colour coded, how much did u pay to get urts done, looks a realy good job from the pics if its this good in real life must look sweet!

Make sure you post up some pics when you have it done Dan, Ive got my black dynamique booked into the bodyshop for next Thursday. Ive got the little silver 16v door badges... :)

Adam

K20 EG Hatch

ok will do mate! what has fred actually coded, i have got some spare bump strips for mine too so might just get somewhere to do them an if they do a good job let em loose on the rest!