ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Conti’s come out quiet well

Renault Laguna Coupe

Im getting some Falkens (FK451) tomorrow Tony (with my new wheels :D:D:D:D) Does that site list them?? Geoff had them on his 172 - he said they were fine.

Ad

MK2 FRS

Im going thru this dilemma as well. Have you seen the post re. the Contisport Contacts 2. Theres no rating for them. Ive got bout a 6 weeks before Ill need some new ones. Mike what wheels yhave you decided on??

Ad

MK2 FRS

Yeah your readimng it right. Uniroyals seem to come out really well and the falkens seen to be a really good for the money!!!!

MarkCup

ClioSport Club Member

From what Ive read, the Exaltos are now standard fit on 172/Cups.

Im struggling to get my head round Renault putting a more expensive, better tyre on as standard, I mean, that would cost them money surely?

Ad

MK2 FRS

Am a right in thinking tha theses are only surveys, so cant be over anaylsed as they wont be so reliables as to judge the tyres by 0.1s of a rating.