ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

craggy/jon/aidy race vids

anyone remember where those vids were where they raced the vts/williams/172/16v?

mates interested in the vts and i waanna show him what they can do

cheers lads

Ray

williams and trophy

lol

u dint at york yest tho did ya mate hehe

still theres always next time .....and there will b a next time lol

320d M Sport

mailto:m@tthew">m@tthew hosted them, he would have took them off the server now though i would have thought.

jon, youre right mate!! Next time ill race him like u did,seems to bring the best out of the car if u do it that way

williams and trophy

yeah mate

friendly rivalry n all that......neva hurt no1

im racin him 1st next time tho so i can get a gud time in early on instead of pluckin one outta thin air at the end lol

williams and trophy

lol

ray mate im sure therel be some footage of the saxo in action at york somewhere maybe 1 or 2 others too

mk2 172

he he, yeah paddy youd be pushed to scalp me now mate, ask jon, i matched him pound for pound all the way up the strip, til just before line :)

she pulls like a train now

mk2 172

oops no footage from yesterday, our last run would have made an awesome film mate, aa real battle that was, so so close, quality