ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cud this be a 182 cup...... (pic)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

look at the brakes, count the wheel nuts.

thats most likely either a dev mule for the next rs model or its a 182/172 with big power

R5 Gordini Turbo

If you look really carefully, you will notice that the front wheel sits further back in the wheel arch.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 29 March 2004

ive said it before and ill say it again. i want that fecking bumper !!!!! where do i get one from ???? :mad::oops:
Yeah, that bumper is fan-f*cking-tastic!!! :D

VaVa

Quote: Originally posted by Rich-D on 29 March 2004

Quote: Originally posted by 172loony on 29 March 2004

ive said it before and ill say it again. i want that fecking bumper !!!!! where do i get one from ???? :mad::oops:
Yeah, that bumper is fan-f*cking-tastic!!! :D
Agreed.. looks the nuts... and looks a lot like the RS Megane bumper.... They should have put that bumper on the 182.....

Megane 225

Hmm its not quite the same as the Meganes, its missing the flared arch, its either modded Megane one or a sign of things to come!

That pic has been about for a long time, and its also got the orange indicator lights which Renault stopped fitting ages ago.

Octavia VRS

#Hmm its not quite the same as the Meganes, its missing the flared arch, #its either modded Megane one or a sign of things to come!

Was going to say something similar mate. At first I would have said its a modded 172/182 but someone at Renault looks like they r trying things out!

I like it, wouldnt mind that megane either even if its ass is bigger than j-los!

I remember when the pic of the 182 twin exhausts was posted as a spy shot months before the 182 came out - and everyone said it was a fake.

That bumper is not the Megane one, so what is it?

GW Clio 200

We need Jeremy Townsend to settle this once and for all

If this is the new 182 Cup....................I just wanna know ....Grrrrr

That picture was released ages ago and someone said it was a moded Renault employees Clio. Howver its got no plates although in France I think you need them so its not road legal so it may be a mule after all theres a v6 there with no plates as well (V6 cup version?)

Jeramy to be fair to him wouuldt tell you the answer IMO. Reanult dont want us to wait for the 182 cup, the cup version will be to help shift then near its end of like as the new shape Clio 2005 I think (although very late on) will mean that people are less likely to buy a Clio near its end of life. The Cup IMO was a way of getting some 172 sales to help keep the lines going at full speed whilst they 182 was awayting to be brought into production.

The car above is lowered from the 182 cup suspension version as well I think(compaired with Toms 182 anyway).

Its not got zeons though and since the Cups the only none zeon 172 (except Big Ians car) so the owner has either had it painted by someone (expensive) or its a mule type car as there were some yellow 172 and yellow 182 out. No one would pay to remove he washer jets IMO so its a 172/182 without zeons ie a cup.

GW Clio 200

^^ I just read what you have written edde and cannot understand a single word you have said. There where too many IMO that I lost what your opinion was about......sorry

So you think its a Cup because it has no zeons, whats a zeon.......its late maybe im tired, Ill read it again in the morning

:Confused:

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Right maybe i can clear something up.

The 172 was produced in sirus yellow too. so its not a respray its a std colour.

Check the size of the front discs/calipers - serious brake conversion!

More to that Clio than meets the eye I think!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

might run the v6 setup if it fits? or maybe its got laguna bits?

who knows.

why would sum1 go to the trouble of converting it to 5 stud, seems like renault has gone to sum trouble over this. I really do think this a future 182 cup , but whether it will see the light of day is another matter, and yes it would make sense to release it to shift 182s at the end of production.

Whens the new clio out again.?.........:D