ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Cups with xenon

I certainly didnt get the option, only optiong I got (and took) was the climate.

They weigh more, so didnt get fitted to Cups, unless the very last models had them as an option?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

No, Cups dont come with xenons and it wasnt an option. If you want them it will cost you about 2K :eek:

Question: how much more do you think xenons weigh ? I think you will find it was a cost saving option as aposed to weight.

Ford F-150 5.4 V8

must have just bin blue bulbs either that or it wasnt a cup!

i only saw a glance as it passed me goin the other way on my way home.

Rich-D

ClioSport Club Member
  E90 LCI 330d

Quote: Originally posted by SilverRSC on 13 February 2004

Did cups come with the option of xenon lights? Im sure i saw 1 today with them!!
Nope, definatlely not mate!

E36 323i coupe

Quote: Originally posted by jon_r on 14 February 2004
No, not yet!Unless a Renault car.

Eh? Ive seen two round here!

Well, one sign of Xenons is the Washer for them.. Did it have them? One of the things I look for when trying to spot a Cup from a 172.

E36 323i coupe

Theres been one in Dixons in Hull for about 3 weeks.

One I saw on the road had trade plates - could have been a demo model....

but with those little twin pea shooter exhausts they stand out a bit!

Upgraded my sides and dipped with PIAA bulbs last year for the Cup and it looks like it has xenons now. Looks much better than std and u can see more in the dark i think.

Yeah i had Bosch Blue bulbs which looked like Xenons..alternatively you may of seen a base model in that similar colour with Xenons as theyre optional, get down the opticians in that case ;)

-Rob