ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Current 172 Spec.......

I ordered my 172 back at the end of June and got a first week in september delivery date, at the time I heard they had stopped supplying the multi cd under the passinger seat as standard and more recently that cruise control will be added. Can someone give me a diffinitive list of whats included and excluded.

Thanks

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

has anybody recently bought a 172 and can confirm that these extra options are now actually fitted?

If so then renaults 172 site is even more out of date, on the front page for the 172 it says thats its available in 2 special pearlescent colors (green and yellow I think), but when I ordered mine from the dealer last week I was given a choice of about 5 colours (non of them the ones mentioned on renaults site)....

Adrian

sn00p

ClioSport Club Member
  A blue one.

ok, thanks. Its about time that renault actually updated the 172 site so that it actually refers to the cars as you buy them now....

Adrian