ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Danith's facelift Fn2 Civic Type R

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  Ep3 & Twingo 133
It seems undamaged but forensics are coming round to get prints off it etc as it looks to have a fair few clues.

Im gonna leave the deets off the thread now peeps, until i get the insurance sorted etc.

Will update if the civic ever shows up.

Daz...

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Cup
Sorry to hear this, but at least the family is ok. It’s probably a good thing you didn’t hear them tbh.

You’d just made me start appreciating these cars too!

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
  Civic
s**t just seen this, devastated mate :( I hope they find them and recover the Civic in one piece. If you need anything then just drop me a text!

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  Ep3 & Twingo 133
Not really. Car's gone and im still waiting for a fair pay out for everything that I've lost.

Currently driving around in this beast, which is saving me lots in fuel but isn't ideal.
20190812_185417.jpg

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
  Civic
I take it all the mods were insured etc, did you have an agreed value on the car or anything?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  Ep3 & Twingo 133
Civic found, burnt out in Salford on false plates.

Been to see it today and theres nothing left of it. Gutted but glad someone hasn't sold bits on and made money off it. Such a waste though.

PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD - thanks

Honda S2000
Civic found, burnt out in Salford on false plates.

Been to see it today and theres nothing left of it. Gutted but glad someone hasn't sold bits on and made money off it. Such a waste though.

PLEASE CLOSE THE THREAD - thanks
FFS!

What w*****s.

Used as a toy then trashed or was it used for some crimes?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  Ep3 & Twingo 133
FFS!

What w*****s.

Used as a toy then trashed or was it used for some crimes?
Didnt say but looks like a bit of both. Roof been jumped on, wheels smashed up, set on fire. They didnt even take the stereo out or anything, just ragged it, battered it and set it on fire by looks of it.

JB21

ClioSport Club Member
Didnt say but looks like a bit of both. Roof been jumped on, wheels smashed up, set on fire. They didnt even take the stereo out or anything, just ragged it, battered it and set it on fire by looks of it.
Can't believe the risk taken for the gains they got, it just seems utterly pointless. I think I'd rather it broken for parts for a unsuspecting end user to enjoy the tasty bits.

Honda S2000
What absolute scumbags. Beggars belief really. They’re probably too thick to realise the value of all the upgrades.

How highly did you rate the coilovers over stock suspension? The main issue I have with mine is the OEM crashy ride. Coilovers improve that?

Whiteline anti roll bar still the best mod you did?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  Ep3 & Twingo 133
What absolute scumbags. Beggars belief really. They’re probably too thick to realise the value of all the upgrades.

How highly did you rate the coilovers over stock suspension? The main issue I have with mine is the OEM crashy ride. Coilovers improve that?

Whiteline anti roll bar still the best mod you did?
I saw you asking about yellowspeeds ha. Not a fan of the yellowspeed myself, seem a bit Chinese Tegiwa specials.

Whiteline was second best mod I did, Meister R were defo the best mod. Such a better car all round with them on, no harsh ride at all, but turn them to stiff and they're solid

Honda S2000
I saw you asking about yellowspeeds ha. Not a fan of the yellowspeed myself, seem a bit Chinese Tegiwa specials.

Whiteline was second best mod I did, Meister R were defo the best mod. Such a better car all round with them on, no harsh ride at all, but turn them to stiff and they're solid
Awesome mate. I might look into both of those. I’ll definitely not bother with the yellowspeed option.

How much did you pay for the Meister Rs if you don’t mind me asking?

What was the 3rd best mod LOL?

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  Ep3 & Twingo 133
3rd best was the ps4 tyres (and wheels). Most pointless mod was the ultra racing strut brace. Will msg you

Awesome mate. I might look into both of those. I’ll definitely not bother with the yellowspeed option.

How much did you pay for the Meister Rs if you don’t mind me asking?

What was the 3rd best mod LOL?
I actually rated the Yellowspeeds I put on my old DC5. Really good for the money!