ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

De-locking

Had my last car (metro gti) de-locked which drastically reduced the attempted break ins to 1 (my previous 2 metros had been broken into loads as I live in a really nice area).

Im going to have the clio de-locked but can afford it at the moment, so was wondering if anyone knows of any lock covers or something similar that I can use for now until I have the money available.

Id much rather have a window smashed than having my doors mangled by some thick as f**k scroat.

Any ideas would be much appreciated as I dont want my new toy getting hurt!

Daz

id get it de handled to cause if ur wanting in to a metro a shoe lase will see u in with no damage in under 10 secs lol so who eva busted ur locks is thick

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50

Just be sure if you get your doors delocked on the OLD SHAPE clio, that your remote central locking and everything is working PERFECTLY. my old clio was delocked, and i had problems with the sunroof.

On the way to york last year (with cliosport) we pulled in to get petrol, i filled up, locked the car, went to pay for my fuel.. came back and the water that had seeped in from the sunroof had blown my central locking fuse, i was locked out.. i had to get an RAC man to break in for me.