ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

demon tweeks, chepest for suspension

mk2 172

just got a price of 314 quid(does this normanlly include delivery?)

for the bilstein sprintline kit, anyone reckon i can find it cheper?

ta craggy

GR7

Shiny red R32

Quote: Originally posted by Craggy on 13 June 2003
just got a price of 314 quid(does this normanlly include delivery?)

for the bilstein sprintline kit, anyone reckon i can find it cheper?

ta craggy
Craggy

Who did you speak to? If, as BRUN suggested, you phone John on 01978 663 057 and tell him you are one of the infamous ClioSport members, he will do you a good deal (usually a good discount on stock items). Normally he quotes the total cost including delivery.

Craggy mate, have you tried GMC in scotland. My brother got the full suspension kit from there and his saxo handles amazingly well now.

mk2 172

yeah mate got a few gmc bits fitted, the suspension kit is a nit pricey but speaking to two suspension expersts they reckon this bilstein kit is the dogs danglies, and thats good enough for me. also gmc spring drop it upto 50mm, better to go 40mm i say.

GR, that john geezer has been on the phone all day, its really annoying me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for that mike wil try them

Skoda Fabia vRS

Craggy email mailto:colin@dp-motorsport.co.uk">colin@dp-motorsport.co.uk

he might be able to sort you out

keep tryin with John though, you will get through eventually hes just a busy geeza

GR7

Shiny red R32

GR, that john geezer has been on the phone all day, its really annoying me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thanks for that mike wil try them
He is such a popular guy!! Send him an email with your phone number and he will call you back. mailto:johnh@demon-tweeks.co.uk">johnh@demon-tweeks.co.uk

mk2 172

RESULT MIKE! 295 all in! hehe, not in the country tho surprise surprsie so could be 3 weeks:(

thanks evryone for your suggestions

GR7

Shiny red R32

RESULT MIKE! 295 all in! hehe, not in the country tho surprise surprsie so could be 3 weeks:(

thanks evryone for your suggestions
Not much difference in that and DT price (even without your JH discount)!!and with DT it is normally next day delivery.

If I were you I would try John!!

mk2 172

lol , maybe he can but he should get an extra phone for his other ear or a secretary cos im sik of riniging him, id rather pay an extra tenner and wait 3weeks for them as id prob wait 3 weeks to get thru to him on the phone! lmao

im happy now anyways as i budegeted 300quid for my suspension set up.

thanks again peeps:)

craggy