ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donington pics and videos

Boxster S
Thought I'd post some pics up from the day.

http://www.photoboxgallery.com/cloud34

Not trying to make money out of anybody on here, but you can buy prints of them if you wanted to. :D It's actually cheaper then getting it done in the highstreet.

Hope you like the pics, I'll post some clips including the bullet camera later on tonight :coffee:

Also, if there is any interest in putting everybody's in car stuff onto a DVD along with all the photos from the day, let me know.

Boxster S
The pictures I’ve uploaded are of (names taken from the tags on the car)
172 (Red 172)
C87
Ed (DCi)
Flan
Gaz_Two
Jan
Jesus
Jez
Lunner
Matt
Nik
Northy
Pep
Richy
Toby (Supra)
Tom
Yozza
And Zullo

Let me know if anybody want their picture removed from here.

yeah, is there any chance of being able to save the pics to my PC, I can understand paying for printed gloss type jobbies, but not for something I just wanna save as me desktop background. if you have any pics of my car 3 wheelin' i'll deffo buy some of those tho! would like an A3 sized gloss one if poss :D
did you only get 1 shot of my car, or is this a sample?

Boxster S
TheJesus said:
yeah, is there any chance of being able to save the pics to my PC, I can understand paying for printed gloss type jobbies, but not for something I just wanna save as me desktop background. if you have any pics of my car 3 wheelin' i'll deffo buy some of those tho! would like an A3 sized gloss one if poss :D
did you only get 1 shot of my car, or is this a sample?

This was the only decent one I've got of you, and no 3 wheeled action for anybody really! The track wasn't that good for getting that sort of shot, especially with the pit lane being closed.
pm me your email and I'll send one to you

sweet vids mate, is that malice with the flames kicking out the back on the maidenhead meet vid? If so is that a r5 gtt engine in there? Sam

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Wow... its amazing the different lines/gears people took... i only went down to 2nd on the chicane (sp?) at the end.... and only went into 4th on the 2 last straights... the rest of the time i kained it hard in 3rd.

Boxster S
carbon copy said:
damn!

no pics of my old wheels in action!! lol

They were tucked up at home waiting for the spring!

(in other words, I couldn't afford the new tyres as I've just booked a holiday!!)

penfold, were you the only car on track at the end?

did you get any video of the black k reg 1.8 16v?

awesome video & set-up.

well done!

/y0z

Boxster S
y0z2a said:
penfold, were you the only car on track at the end?

did you get any video of the black k reg 1.8 16v?

awesome video & set-up.

well done!

/y0z
Don't remember anything of the K-reg, and I was of about 2 cars on the track at the end! Had about 30 minutes of peace and quiet! Apart from one mad Evo 4!
Saving the car until the end might be the way to go as lots of people seem to have left by then

Bubbles said:
Wow... its amazing the different lines/gears people took... i only went down to 2nd on the chicane (sp?) at the end.... and only went into 4th on the 2 last straights... the rest of the time i kained it hard in 3rd.

LOL

You obvously weren't trying hard enough ;)

Craner curves on the back down hills ection was taken flat out towards the top end of 4th, right at teh top end of 3rd through the final corner before the straight, down under the bridge just shy of the limiter in 4th, say around 105, before taking the chicane at 3rd, getting towards teh end of the third by the start of the pit wall

Boxster S
Lunner said:
So am i allowed a high res copy of the pics of myself, for my desktop picture?

I thought I emailled them to you mate? The lunner.co.uk address?

I'm working away at the moment, I can try for you sometime tomorrow.