ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Donny South

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Many thanks to all those who came to Donny today.

Thanks to you all, we won the Biggest Club Stand (for the 2nd year running!), which netted the club £300 as well as a trophy (see pic below!)

It was good to meet a lot of new faces, shame about the old ones (just kidding!) Also I enjoyed the ClioSport bumper-car session, a fair bit of carnage took place, a few grudge matches settled. Maybe we should do that more often!

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1092604145__IMGP0680.jpg
(I apologise in advance for hairy legs and sunburn)

Ang

Pink/Blue 182

Well done CS !!

yeah it was good to meet a few of you......saw your car Jas but didnt get to meet you......hopefully catch up with the rest of you another time :D

500bhp Scoob

woulda won by 2 cars if i was there with my motor. O well, was great seeing us win that award, first real show ive been to and i loved it!!

I think u owe us all a pint jas, not as if its gonna hurt your wallet, u got 300 quid from winning that award!!:p

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

That £300 is already earmarked for 2 or 3 things. Flags for shows, or a new online member database system which will speed up and make processing memberships easier.

BMW 320d Sport

And keeping a little to one side for that bamboo-fronted corner bar you were going to have installed in your front room...

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Quote: Originally posted by Nick Read on 16 August 2004

And keeping a little to one side for that bamboo-fronted corner bar you were going to have installed in your front room...
Damn, you know my tastes!

it was great fun got burnt on the face though ! lol aswell :)

well done CS though !!

(shame freds car wasnt there ) :Dbut i did like jasons number plate and of cause his car !! :oops:

/LittleChick

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 16 August 2004

That £300 is already earmarked for 2 or 3 things. Flags for shows, or a new online member database system which will speed up and make processing memberships easier.
Balloons, spend it on balloons. The stand next to ours had them. ;)

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 17 August 2004

Awwww, thanks LC. Why arent you 2 stars yet?

Yeah where is her extra star ???

And jas if you ever decide to sell the plate I know a little someone who might be interested ???

Lee

BMW M2C

Quote: Originally posted by Jas on 17 August 2004

Or one of those mini-motorbikes ;)
We should have done it and then told people that they decided against giving out prize money this year.

eves

ClioSport Club Member
  An old banger!

haha nice horn!!! was a quality day! better then last year!

2004 1.2 Dynamique

yesssss we are the biggest and best club after all:D

i only have one proposal to make, the £300 should go to me hehehe please