ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Evo IX RS on Its way

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Going back to what I love most.

This car is a absolute belter with only 22,000 kilometers (13,000 miles), no rust, and a medium box.

will be ready in March.

Rare as rocking horse s**t let along with these miles.

plans?

brakes, seats, splitter, exhaust, boost controller, fuel pump, remap, enjoy.

s**t pics but that’s how it is until it arrives.

Marmite car to some Clio folks, me? Couldn’t give a f**k coz I’m well excited!

1C97FCCF-AB0A-4EFF-96C2-9EFA0FE4DD8D.jpeg
77597BF9-9EF8-419E-A730-8EEBD2EAD693.jpeg
EAA0874A-6BE0-4E34-985A-B9FB9926B16E.jpeg
5192FF79-2DFD-4FD6-BC36-669DE7B2FC3D.jpeg
EAD1F6B6-9173-40F6-A842-CBB78BF8235E.jpeg

Davyy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 172
I also love the look of Evo’s, but don’t understand which are rare, special etc. Looks nice though mate, enjoy!

leeds_182

North Yorkshire & Humber
ClioSport Area Rep
Nice one to leave in the carcoon for 8 months of the year.

I loved my 6 but the rot paranoia got the best of me and I only drove it on Dry sunny days so about once a month.

Values will be only going one way though.

ian 182

ClioSport Club Member
  FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Great car and great miles.

If it’s anything like the other evo models you’ve had it will be mint in days.

Good luck with it👍

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
I drove one of these a few years ago. Was a little underwelmed by it. I think it just shows how good hot hatches are now days tho.
Will make a great investment tho.
they are pretty epic when given the right mods.

colesy

ClioSport Club Member
  F56 Cooper S and 172
I do love an evo, don’t think ill ever be in a position to have one though! Look forward to it arriving!

gally

ClioSport Club Member
Do you have someone in mind for protecting the car? Underside etc? Some talented companies out there.

Interesting thing. I prefer a more standard 9 but very cool.

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Do you have someone in mind for protecting the car? Underside etc? Some talented companies out there.

Interesting thing. I prefer a more standard 9 but very cool.
haven’t decided what to do just yet, I like pretty but I want to actually use it rather then be afraid to drive it when damp etc.

gally

ClioSport Club Member
haven’t decided what to do just yet, I like pretty but I want to actually use it rather then be afraid to drive it when damp etc.
If you get it protected properly. Underneath anyway then you can use it properly!

Ant1

ClioSport Club Member
Nah, the purists all have VI RS'. 😁

Looks a decent purchase, what's the suspension? Is it still on gravel brakes, or slightly less s**t Brembos?
Well I did own a TME RS I suppose 😆

still on gravel brakes, I will either go Brembo as it’s only a road car or possibly APs if I can find a good set.

looks like Bltiz coilovers but won’t be 💯 until the car arrives in the UK.

Clio 197,with megan'
I had an FQ400, running 636bhp, lovely car, it loved eating gearboxes, if it went a week without problems, it was probably a miracle. It taught me not to go over the top with these sort of Conversions. These days, I run a meglio320/340, and its quicker than my ability to drive it. Given the right circumstances, I would have another EVO.