ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Exhaust price

This is what Exhaustsuk.co.uk/ascar have said:

Stainless Steel Systems;

Cobra Sport stainless steel systems are custom built from the highest quality grade 304 stainless steel and manufactured using professional high frequency TIG welding. Cobra Sport offers a unique lifetime guarantee and a 30-year anti-corrosion warranty with all stainless systems. They also offer an incredible choice of tail pipe designs to complete the system. With Stainless exhausts you need to be sure that the quality your buying is grade 304 stainless, which is the only grade of stainless steel used in exhaust manufacture that will not rust.

Cobra Sport Mild Steel systems are also custom built and come with a 12 month guarantee. Mild steel systems also come with stainless steel tail pipes and again there is an incredible choice of designs available.

The price for a Cobra Sport Stainless steel system for your car as requested (back box) would be £165.00.

All prices are inclusive of VAT and fitting.

Please don’t hesitate to contact us should you have any further queries on 01142722888 or 01142727072.

kind regards

exhaustsuk.co.uk

What do you think of the price?

Its not too bad, what tailpipe design is it?

But then again, you can get a K-Tec full system for about £245ish minus the 5% club discount! ;)

K-Tec, although Very good are about 200 miles form me, where as Exhausts UK are about 3. Might see if I can get some discount for us?

Range Rover, GTC, LP640

ive had mine done there full stainless with one off decat i payed £250, its 3" dia and asked for it as loud as poss and it it !!! not to mention 2x 6"jap pipes cut into the bumper--pics shortley or ask peter at asca--£850 total

http://www.daz-uk.com/cliosport/daz/exhaust-small.jpg

Mines a Powerflow, and cost me £160 just for the backbox...

Lifetime warrenty. I just paid another £40 though for it too be made 3 1/2 inches higher to accomodate for the new bumper too go on! People were well impressed because it looked immpossible to do! (They reckoned Id need a new box making up from scratch) Managed to do it though! - So glad I went Custom now!

Daz.