ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

F’ing DVLA

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

For the 2nd time this year Ive got a letter from the DVLA telling me my 172 isnt taxed, it was recorded as being on the road, and to pay the £300 fine.

Nowhere is there any information on what to do if theyve got it wrong. It just talks about my offence, and how much theyll fine me if I dont pay up!

I wouldnt mind if it was the first time its happened, but its the 2nd time this year and starting to piss me off :mad:

Incompetent idiots. Shall I go to court and shove the tax disk up their .....?

/rant over

yeah do it jas, just to b a pain for em, make sure u have any documnetation with proof on with u, then go to court and f**k em up big time

Iain C

ClioSport Club Member

The Dvla are really sh1t!

I brought a car a few years back and shortly after recived a parking fine for £150. It was a threating reposession! When i rang the council they said i was the regestered owner at time of the offence!