ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Fake Sparco Steering Wheels

Qashcow
Ive been looking at new steering wheels for the clio and found some cheap copies on ebay. has anyone ever purchased one and if so, would you again?

i know theyre not original but theyre also half the price so not expecting complete awsomness tbh

views welcome....

Link to them ? why wouyld anyone want a fake steering wheel ?

What happens if you hit it in a crash ?

Qashcow
ok replica yea, if i hit it in a crash then chances are going the be the same of hitting a genuine one..... unless u mean about taking the airbag part away? well the car has harness' anyway so less likely to be hitting it unless the wheel comes to my face

reason for looking at replica ones, half the cost for something which looks identical and at the end of the day is only a piece of metal and material

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SPARCO-Stamp-...Q5fVehiclesQ5fCarPartsQ5fSMQQsalenotsupported

I'm not overly keen on that 'sparco' one. I prefer the omp on in the pics. I'd only go with a genuine one tbh, not some thing made in asia or wherever.

Qashcow
this is my concern, hence asking the question i guess. if it didnt worry me id of just bought it anyway

tbh, im not really sure what would look good in them, i need something as mines falling apart and needs a dish on it due to my seating position

The renault sport one looks ace. I've seen a few in real life & like them. I've no idea who sells them, but a few on here have them so I guess it says on here (somewhere)

Qashcow
ive used burps and shaddowness' RS wheel/cars and the quality is amazing, i think im just going to splash out on one of those.

if it still sits too far away, i can either get an alloy billet spacer made up or a snap off kit will bring it 2 inches closer

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Cup racer one is the nicest i've seen imo. Can be retrimmed to suit your car too.

Clio 200 LY/SV650S
for your main control of the car id rather have something 100% quality if honest. Never know what your buying if it's a copy and if it fails, it fails big time