ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO admin team

hey guys how u been

dont know which of u to talk to so here u go all of u can read it

anyway just got back from german, swedish and french

bought some disk and pads ect ect for my valver but used my brother pug gti club discount car, it alloys 10% and any disount is better than nothing

wheres the one for clio sport members, spoke to the guys there and they said best get someone like chairman from club (jas) or someone in charge of club discounts go give them a ring to arrange a discount,but ring head offcie they said

when u do. they should send out some cards to forward to members.

guess clio sport will needs loads with all the members we have

laters guys and lasses

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

Hi Wongy,

Long time no see eh. Glad to see youve been enjoying yourself!

Ill have a word with Slugger, he handles discounts, and get him to contact them. What company was it anyway?

Cheers mate and see you soon

jas

alright fella

been good have ya. yh been busy lately so aint been to any club event s yet but will get my arse in gear soon lol

jas its for "german, swedish and french" think they are also known as andyspares mate, it will be good to set it up as they god loads of parts for the clio, almost anything u want they will have

Jas

ClioSport Admin
  Maserati Ghibli S

oh, andyspares, yeah. I contacted them ages ago with no luck, but we will try again now were much bigger we might have more luck.

i been here mate

just geting a few niggles sorted before i put it up for sale

i know u want me to keep it but its going;)

ive had enough.

going jap mate.

who got a sh*tter for sale wongy need a new car

BMW 320d Sport

LOL what you want mate, Ive got all sorts of motors on the go. WHat about my Fiat Tipo. I just spent another couple of hundred on the b*****d to get it through the MOT and its fighting fit. Brand new MOT and tax, all serviced proper, starts on the key every time, £500 to you.,

i was thinking of spending about 300 but it wont be goin that green tipos of ur

and i was thinking of a cheap to run fiesta or nova or at a put a tidy 1.6 205 gti

let me have ur 200sx if u wnt