ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO BONDY, BEN R etc :)

mk2 172

howdy gents, what kinda price can you get piper 285s for for saxo vts? or what should i be paying for them? budget is rock bottom lol so need similar cheapness to the budgie section of london zoo

also...i want some from blanks not regrinds for this type of cam.

thanks. ps anyone else feel free to point me in the direction of some. im gutted my mate will sell me some cheap in a few months but thats possibly too late

hi mate i can supply kent pt50 cams from blanks at £400 or exchange at £300 pullys £120 belt £20 all other parts avaliable speak soon bondy

mk2 172

very good price mate, i know you know a hell of a lot more on this than me mate but arent pt50s re grinds? alsoi think its the pt51s that are the closer equivalent to 285s. dont spose you know the proper duration of the 51s do. the 51s will be more suited to my throttle bodies the 50s aint really lairy enough.can you do 51s for that price. i hope so, will be approx 3-4 weeks when i will bethinking of purchasing but you are deffo the best price:)