ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: peeps with GREEN replacement Element

Hey Guys,

Got my GREEN Group N replacement element last night and proceeded to fit it.
All fine, matched the original for size, but when put in car, i really had to line it up perfectly with everyedge to stop one side or the other fallin in a bit? she sits really closely on the edges, and im afraid, when re-attaching the top box may actually push it out of line again, altho prob not cause i was as careful as anything!!!

Anyone else experience this?

Skoda Fabia vRS

if its REALLY a group N filter then it wont filter as good as a road filter, as its meant for racing........in fact it might only have 1 layer of cotton gauze, whereas street filters have usually 3 sometimes 4....

well its a norm Green replacement element, but yes it is alot thinner therefore letting in more air? so should be better no?

Skoda Fabia vRS

thinner than the OE item yea it probably is

did you actually order a replacement element, or a group N one, as i know Green do actually sell there motorsport filters to joe public