ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO simon 172 and mikeyclio16v

mk2 172

simon, re-watched that 0-100 vid of urs last night, fuk me that thing flies, did you drive it off a cliff or use rocket fuel?, youve gotta haul ur ass to york for the 22nd from 40-60 it seems to rocket and over the ton it still seems to be pulling hard.

mikey, cheers for the vid mate, im just watching some of it now, particular well funny moment is you and mate/mates cruising down the motorway at night with smack my b**ch up pumpin out, lol quality

CTR EK9 turbo

Alright mate, cheers. Its well hard trying to steer/change gear/avoid crashing and film at the same time. You can hear me pressing the horn whilst holding the cam hehe. She was running quite nicely that day, not too hot nor cold - got into a few nice races on that outing. VX220 in red that didnt wanna play really only a few blasts upto !20, nothing exciting. And then a Volvo T5 - had to push it off the roundabout where ive mullered a CTR before, but the T5 started to become something more to think about around the higher 3 figs.....

That was near the end of my 2nd gearboxes life and i was really forcing it. I might make some more soon, especially when the sun comes out. Its just real hard tryin to position the cam. Maybe i could glue it to my neck? how do you do it?

Do you find that on some days shel be flying like a b**ch and others it seems a bit lazy?

Was a Clio 1.8 16v

Not a great video but hav u seen the bit where im trying to catch a Supra? :D

Yeah, we always hav smack ur b**ch up on when filming.;)

When are the vids of York gonna appear then?