ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

FAO: SOOTY

Well, obviously by the looks on your heading you have the fastest one so far! so i wouldnt feel like i was giving any secrets away now would i?!

What do you wanna know? you want a photo? its more of a wolf in sheeps clothing shall i say!...

I have a silver 172 sport (02) import, lowered 40mm, 17" Superlegerras, Full Devil Exhaust with 4 branch including De-CAT, chipped, ECU full Re-Map, racing Cams, Head polished and skimmed, uprated fuel pump, blitz induction, including forced cold air intake. water injectors on the pistons controlled by an internal switch on the dash.... erm think thats it!

Ive only had the car about 3 months now, had a Subaru Impreza before this but ive had nowhere near as much fun as ive had in this rocket powered go-kart!. All of the tuning was done by myself and a friend that works for R+P Woods. I usually take my cars down to the drag way at York but this one i havent yet taken as ive been busy settling in with a new job. Looking forward to getting there though. Where are you both from? maybe i can come to a meeting sometime? I dont get much time cause my job is very demanding...

i fail to see how that has 250 bhp? maybe 200 ish? and how r u forcing air in without a turbo or supercharger?

Erm, by forced air i mean like a RAM Air pipe with an intake fan... the more you accelerate the more air it takes from beneath the car....

Apart from that i cant really explain it anymore.. im not trying to be clever, i was asked and now im telling. Ive put alot of money and work into it...

You guys wanna enlighten me whats been done to yours?

Newcastle...

You on MSN at all anyone? fancey a chat? i can send you some photos if you like... chris.wakers@blueyonder.co.uk

Sounds fun, I love it when people seriously mod these beauties. Have you had it rrd? presumably thats where you got the 250 figure from, what kind of torque are you getting?