ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

First comparison of clio!

Had a nice few little blasts with my mates cars yesterday. firstly my mates 2.5 Z4, from 30+ there was nothing in it until over legal speedds, only gear changes were giving me teh minor advantage, and secondly my mates chipped TTR, again peanuts in it until silly speeds, although i didnt manage to have a side by side comparison. Quite happy with that considering its still totally standrd bar cat back exhaust!

TBH mate, the steering is REALLY heavy. i mean to a stage where im kind of regretting it. THe car seems to idle a little lower now too, around 850ish, but power seems to be real good,cant tell if its because of lack of PAS or just that the car has had a few hard miles since it got dropped in. Might be comparing with a few Williams tonight so will report back!

:cool:

Im hoping it wont be to harsh, used to manual steering because I have been driving a 106 rallye. you get used to it dude

I have a 300mm momo steering, me thinks a bigger one is needed lol

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

keep the PS guys! may as well! my old RT was manual and that was heavy as fuk!

good work mehdi, yet more proof not to underestimate the 2.0 mk1s ;)

sounds good clean, when are you getting the throttle bodies done pal?

Also how much did it set u back for the conversion altogether?

Danny

conversion cost around 1.5k ALL in, clutch etc etc.

Just had a little do with The Jesus and the pace setter 2Live, Jons car is ridiculous, it will be seeing 13s this year, but compared to The Jesus williams, both standard engines, the 2l clio still seems to have a slight edge, the unexplained 2l valver upper hand remains unanswered!