ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

fooook me! insurance down @ last!

2005 Impreza WRX STI

rang adrian flux to see what my insurance would be like at the end of the year (im currently with cis) and i told the lass to put down an extra years no claims on to pretend i had 3 (hopefully by renewal time) and it came @ £660! only 3rd part F&T mind but thats all ive got now! 21, 6 points hope it is that cheap in a few months!

Clio 172mk2

with a flux i got qouted 970 fully comp, thats on a 172 mk2, with full magnex zorst , viper induction kit, and spax coilovers.

im 23 with 3 years ncb

FF Arctic Blue 182

Makes me appreciate my £700 on a 05 plate 182, Im 24 with 3 year NCB, oh and thats with Privilege.

Did I see that right, youre insuring a 172 TP F&T?

don't

what are flux like with mods??

do they bring the price down like elephant if u add an older female as 2nd driver??

might give them a ring,

21, 3 yrs no claims, grp 15 306 gti-6 with lowering, alloys, exhaust

cheapest so far is admiral at £760

no points either

Not a Clio

how insurance companies come up with these figures i dont know.

Going by the above i shuld be paying less than i am now and less than i have in the past.

Im currently paying £910 a year (£91 a month) on a Mk3 Astra GSi. If I get a 2.2 Vaux Omega then it goes down to £901. Havent got a quote on a 172 yet.

^fully comp.

Im 25 with 4 years NCB not protected and with Adrian Flux.

don't

seems like total luck of the draw with alot of companies, maybe it depends on who answers the call and if they need to make that sale number up or not

^^^^^ what he says. Any insurance underwritten by H*GHW*Y is sh*t. Theyre cheap as when you need to use them they use sh*te garages that cant even match paint.