ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

GR- you’ll like this

since you into your colours, i thought i would let you kow that, if you bought your clio in HK, You could have any colour you wanted.and i dont mean siler, black, red and blue.....i mean any, included in the price!!!!

GR7

Shiny red R32

Ben would you please send me over a nice yellow one for the weekends please? Nevertheless, I would still have chosen a black one. Nice of you to be thinking about me from over in Hong Kong!

ah, but you could of chosen from a nice (even more pearlecent) thicker laquered porsche (were also agent for them, and they run the bodyshop) black!
sorry, just wanted to annoy you.

GR7

Shiny red R32

You will have difficulty annoying me about that Ben, dont forget that I also have a gorgeous metallic blue M3 to drive and the paintwork on it is excellent! Very fast too! Think it would look good in yellow also.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Ben-

What you up to in HK mate, i went there for a month last year as the bird is chinese and she sometimes goes over for the summer!

Amazing place, but a bit too humid for me!

Lots of sh*t hot cars flying about though!!

tell me about the heat & humidity!!
im joint sales co-ordinator and develoment manager (as in i do both!) for renault here.