ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Halo Infinite

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
I don’t even think I’ll attempt it on legendary unless co-op actually happens. I’m on Escharum atm, and died a few times.

Just stupid mistakes right when he’s about to die.

It's f'ing infuriating mate. You just cannot go rushing in and have to try and take as many out from a distance as possible. Sadly the open nature of the environment really hurts you as a solo player though. The number of times I've spent absolutely ages thinning out enemies at a FOB only to be sniped and killed in one-shot from some sniper on a ledge half a mile away. I'm currently trying to fight my way through the excavation site with the mining laser (and face the guy with the big hammer!) That will be fun... :LOL:

RSRowe

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 197
Finished the main story yesterday. Just running round the map finishing the bits I should of done first now.
The last boss was a bit of a pain in the dick aswell.

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
Completed the story and the all FOBs / high value targets / points of interests etc.

Only on Normal. And some of that was tough. Good fun though.

I’ll only be tackling Legendary on Co-op, hopefully with a few of you on here….

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
Completed the story and the all FOBs / high value targets / points of interests etc.

Only on Normal. And some of that was tough. Good fun though.

I’ll only be tackling Legendary on Co-op, hopefully with a few of you on here….

I'm at about 75% complete on Legendary single-play at the moment. And I've got no hair left, and I've smashed my way through 4 controllers and 2 LG OLED televisions. :ROFLMAO:

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I'm at about 75% complete on Legendary single-play at the moment. And I've got no hair left, and I've smashed my way through 4 controllers and 2 LG OLED televisions. :ROFLMAO:
I just couldn't cope doing that. My days of ramping up the difficulty to test both myself and my patience have long gone!

I just default everything to 'Normal' these days - mainly because that was the difficulty that the devs created as a baseline for the game. It will be entirely achievable, yet still represent a worthy challenge.

Thrifty_Chicken

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I stuck it on normal and grabbed the cannon from on top of the crashed ship. I have absolutely no interest in challenging myself in single player, that's what multiplayer is for 👌

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
I stuck it on normal and grabbed the cannon from on top of the crashed ship. I have absolutely no interest in challenging myself in single player, that's what multiplayer is for 👌
I'm completely the opposite. Multiplayer these days is akin to a visit to the dentist without anaesthetic. The 'middle-ground' of decent players is often non-existent - instead relying on cannon-fodder newbies/brainless idiots or those at the other extreme - credit-card-unlock-kiddies treating the game like an entrance exam to West Point and having ZERO tolerance for anyone not towing the line. Of course, in victory, the obligatory "EEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZYYYYY!" and "Blue-Team n00bs" comments come rolling in. Yawn.

From what I've heard, Halo Infinite tries to take things back to basics of the golden age of multiplayer FPS games. Co-op modes are great in anything, but PvP now can go and jump into a waste-disposal. I have absolutely no interest or patience in the latter.