ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

He just doesn’t like cliosport

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

ooh do you think they are still bitter about Chris_H being banned... lol

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

The forum is an absoloute mess, I know a lot of you probably know peopl on those forums but they seem very immature, im glad I signed up to Cliosport and not RSC

Not a Clio

im a member of both clubs and i post on both forums and i like both places!

why cant we all just get along eh?

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Clio16vBlack on 13 August 2003

dont think that has anything to do with cliosportstop trying to make trouble :mad:

I think it has mate see pic.
http://www.chet-irl.com/cssig.gif <<<<<<<<<<< This guy is not only a bellend but has tooo much time!!! why bother?

fecking finish yer 19 off yer nob

Mr2 Roadster

Quote: Originally posted by RobFenn on 13 August 2003

Why did Chris H get banned? He seemed to know quite a bit..though i appreciate he was a bit of a dick.

-Rob

Rob, as ever so diplomatic... Although I was thinking the same thing!

Hell never know as I run under a different handle if I use RSC!!!

2005 Audi A3 3.2 Quattro

dont think that has anything to do with cliosport

stop trying to make trouble
Are you blind mate? did you fail to notice the little clio/c**k sport banner in his sig???? Id say he hates Cliosport

TT 225

Err - so? Is just one persons view on another forum - im sure cliosport is sl*ged off on others too - remembering the first influx of FTO drivers lol

Its not real life people!! Its just the internet!

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

its all done in jest tho. (Fto bunch seemed quite friendly)

didnt see the fto lot making stupid gifs.

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Even so Kelly tha guy is a complete c**k. yes i respect the fact he knows a lot, but why for friggs sake is he constantly taking the mick?

Focus 2.0 Ghia

because he doesnt like clios much but he still knows his stuff.

In that case what business as he got coming on here.

Not a Clio

helping people maybe?

unless im mistaken anyone can post here?

im not getting into this anymore, i like both clubs and your sad to argue all the time. So what if someone makes a gif? ignore it, they didnt put it on this forum. Its just words and pictures on a screen.

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

I use both forums just as juch as the other, cliosport is good, so is RSC,

if there is any trouble between the 2 i just keep out of it lol!

TT 225

Quote: Originally posted by Tomclio16v on 13 August 2003

who said he did?

Err - CraigJs comment "yes i respect the fact he knows a lot, but why for friggs sake is he constantly taking the mick?" Only Chris posted about knowing his sh*t

Is that ok? Or you gonna get all defensive on me too? Its just a forum ~yawn~

I always get shot down when I post on there.

The other day I posted a reply to on of Chris Hs topics. He was posting VERY racist comments about a pakistani bloke who had cut him up, and how he smashed his own window and burnt his clutch just because he was pi55ed off with him. I basically called him a mailto:w@nker">w@nker and everyone stuck up for his just because they were up his arse :mad:

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

dont think that has anything to do with cliosportstop trying to make trouble :mad:

I think it has mate see pic.
http://www.chet-irl.com/cssig.gif <<<<<<<<<<< This guy is not only a bellend but has tooo much time!!! why bother?

fecking finish yer 19 off yer nob

Thats soooo mature... infact its almost as mature as doing this..

http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/file.php?image=1060782406__rsc.jpg

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly on 13 August 2003

who said he did?

Err - CraigJs comment "yes i respect the fact he knows a lot, but why for friggs sake is he constantly taking the mick?" Only Chris posted about knowing his sh*t

Kelly its tottally right its only a forum. Believe me i dont spend half the time that some ppl do on here. :)

secondly o wont take the defensive. in fact i think your such i fiesty lass id like to meet you hows about a beer or seven ;)

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by Kelly on 13 August 2003

who said he did?

It was just a question This >?< is a question mark it allows me to find out things. wooo jump down my throat.

Sorry if you thought it meant something else.

To a lot of people they have made great mates from this place, so no, its not JUST a forum, people defend it because it IS part of their life.

Mr2 Roadster

I like it here, Melly is right, we are not just a forum or a club we are a close group of friends, some more so than others. And when people try to take that from us, then we as a group we have a right to defend ourselves. I come here as it is a nice place to be, I dont want a few sad little individuals to try and take what we have away from us...

Focus 2.0 Ghia

Mell it is part of ppls life. but ultimatly its just a forum. one we care about yes, but the rivalry going on here at the moment is ridiculouse. At the end of the day you shouldnt get angry or upset about silly comments that ppl can make.