ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Heater fins out of place

1.2 mk2 renault clio
Not sure of the name of these but they are out of place, very minor problem but wouldent mind fixing it just to neaten the car up abit.

Attachments

• 20240926_122621.jpg
    20240926_122621.jpg
    5.2 MB · Views: 7

ex-Chinese Dave

ClioSport Club Member
Mine was broken on the drivers side near the door. I read that it’s a dash out job to sort it but I didn’t want to do that. I used Super Glue by putting some in the end of a thin screwdriver and poking it through the vent to apply it exactly where I needed it. I left it for 24 hrs before moving the vent and it’s fine. You must apply it exactly where the break is and not get it on any other part.

hopgop1

ClioSport Club Member
Not sure of the name of these but they are out of place, very minor problem but wouldent mind fixing it just to neaten the car up abit.
There's a thin plastic piece that moves all the slats at the same time. As above top dash out to fix, but not tricky. I bought a good used one from any mk2 Clio, cleaned it up, top dash off, pop out the old vent, pop new one in.