ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Hello, I’m New Here!!

Hello everyone!
Just came across the site and thought Id say hello!
I am James, 17, and drive a phase3.....
Ive put a powerflow full system on it,
17" Masitaly
H&R Lowering Springs
Custom one off rear lights
Limo Tints
135DB I.C.E
and other lil bits!
Only have a few pics!!

URL]

URL]

Welcome James - have you joined yet? If not, y not! get it done - everybody is compelled to do it after posting on the forum!!! K

Cheers Lads!!!
Thanks for the welcome!
Just got into all this forum stuff, and was told this was the best one!
Hopefully be a resident here!

James!

Corsa 1.3 CDTI

James,

Welcome m8. Good call Anders.

We are all Nucking Futs apart from me I am the only sain one here

BTW KIS is right you are now legally contracted by clicking the Login button to join the club and its dirt cheap at £5

BMW 320d Sport

Yeah I just thought about that Sylvia, there *do* seem to be a lot of ladies on here, I dont think you ever see em on the other forums; let me think, theres you, Jilly, Jayne(sp?)/Squirt, Louise, Chuckie, two Mels (D and S), probably loads more but I cant think of all of them at the moment...

Maybe its cos I drive a womans car?

GR7

Shiny red R32

Nick, you said it! Even my hubby doesnt really like driving my car much and the blokes at his work tease him if they see him in it so I guess it is a slightly girly website for girly type cars and anyway, it feels very comfortable on here

Clio v6

"Yeah I just thought about that Sylvia, there *do* seem to be a lot of ladies on here, I dont think you ever see em on the other forums; let me think, theres you, Jilly, Jayne(sp?)/Squirt, Louise, Chuckie, two Mels (D and S), probably loads more but I cant think of all of them at the moment..."

Well thanks a bunch Nick I though we was getting close too

Welcome BTW

I always tried to convince myself that my car is not a girls car! but every time my Gfriend borrows it she gets complimented on her car, and hardly any one says sh*t to me!!!! so ambey nicks right we are all just driving around in a car that we should just hand over to the misses! but would our alloys stay intact????? what i say is damn her!

Im off to take a hairdressing course so i can keep my baby!!!!

Luke

GR7

Shiny red R32

Teady, that picture of yours with the silver golf certainly makes the black 172 look VERY macho and the Golf looks girly. So dont worry guys about your Clios, its just others who must be jealous because they dont have them "align=absmiddle> I think it must be the silver ones which look like hairdressers cars

GR7

Shiny red R32

Looking at Teadys picture again, the black 172 looks like a daddy protecting its wee one

GR7

Shiny red R32

Jilly, never anything stronger than an aspirin. Could be the drink though!

Always get sl*gged that i drive a birds car, or even a hairdressers car, what can you do!. Actually I was surprised just how many females do post on this forum, certainly more than any other car related forums i have seen.

Alex M

GR7

Shiny red R32

Well Im not a bloke!

And Teady, are you a hairdresser across the water from me?

Renault Laguna Coupe

Teady I dont think theyre getting it m8!!! Try adding FAKE down the side and maybe theyll see the joke