ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help taking off a HillPower IK

clio 20v

u push the little studs in at the back look like the end of rivets bit of a pain tho like

then u just pull the filter off then theres just the 3 bolts onto the t/b

adi

Skoda Fabia vRS

yup, as Adi said

2 pins on the back, push em into the filter an twist slightly, remove filter, and undo bolts.......

Done it lads, easy when you know how, putting the airbox on was a bit of a hassle, but done now, next time Ill take the battery out hehehe

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 24 August 2003

Done it lads, easy when you know how, putting the airbox on was a bit of a hassle, but done now, next time Ill take the battery out hehehe
Or call a mechanic ;)

Hippys bus of LOVE !!!

Quote: Originally posted by Roamer on 24 August 2003

LoL no need for a mechanic, well not on this one anyways, now gotta find a way of doing my next creation ;-)
DARE I ask ? :confused:

clio sport mk1 golf

wooooo a wwf wrestler clio, will it have long hir on its arial? what will be it be called?

crusher clio???

lol at me

still think you looked like a big wreslter!!! rooooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrr

he he only being silly

Hehe nope too technical for me....... and where would I get a buscuit tin from? they only come in packets round by me ;)