ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Help! Tyres for the Ragnotti

Clio 197

One flat and one well worn front tyre need replacing immediately. Despite the garage making lots of calls all over Germany, we have not been able to find any in stock. Any ideas where I can get some ASAP?

As far as I know the tyre is specific to the Ragnotti/Cup which doesnt help at all...

Ed

http://www.mytyres.netwww.mytyres.net just put in the width, profile rolling diameter and the rating which shoul be V (140mph) I dont think the 172 cup had stiffened tyre walls like the 182cup so mitchelin pilots should be ok then get them fitted locally.

Clio 197

Looking for the OEM tyres as the rears are still perfectly good. The Contis wore well with the increased caster angle on the front and lasted for more than 100 laps without rotating them.

They are 195 45 16 Continental Sport Contact or something like that. Im not sure if there is a special code as well, but they must be specific to the car as nobody here in Germany seems to have them...

Im going to check with Dieppe on Monday as I need to buy some wheels from them and maybe some other bits and bobs.

Thanks,

Ed