ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

HID Lights in 172

Can anyone tell me how to change the dip pattern (ie to drive on the continent) of the HID lights in my 172 Mk2. The dealer says I have to buy a clip-on for the outside (£45.00!!!) but I have read that most HID lights have a shutter to set the beam pattern. Its not obvious on the back of the light units - has anyone done this OK, or has anyone dismantled the light units & can give me any info?

Renault Laguna Coupe

I looked at this before the Europe trip in April - couldnt find an answer that I liked so didnt bother. I think we had about 30 Clios on that trip and not a single one had beam deflectors!

Quote: Originally posted by telford_mike on 18 June 2003

I looked at this before the Europe trip in April - couldnt find an answer that I liked so didnt bother. I think we had about 30 Clios on that trip and not a single one had beam deflectors!
Except mine! :devilish: