ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Home Furniture / Decor Thread

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Currently at Zero in the lounge but have the Cactus house I pictured earlier and a Terrarium in the downstairs WC.

Spider plants, Cactus' and a vase of dried flowers in the kitchen alongside gifted flowers in 2 other vases.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
One of my wife's friends sketched these as a house warming gift of our old and new house.

20210414_151805.jpg

Luke

ClioSport Club Member
  Megane 250
I agree with Coby but that’s just personal preference I guess. Places like Photobox etc do them iirc.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
I need your help.

I can't find any shelves I like and think will work in the nursery and my Wife is nagging as baby is due in a matter of weeks, CS please help.

20210501_113349.jpg

Sidnancy

ClioSport Club Member
  Titanium 182 FF
Hey guys, love some of your designs. Shameless plug in coming....

So I actually run a home furnishing store in Sussex, near Brighton. We do all sorts of furniture, sofas, beds, mattresses and flooring too. If anyone is local enough to come in, i'd be more than happy to give you a 'cliosport' discount :). We are a family business and dont mug people off price wise.

Heres the website: www.vrflowersandson.co.uk

Otherwise, send me a PM :)

SharkyUK

ClioSport Club Member
After the huge top-to-bottom (bottom-to-top?) redecoration the other year things are slowly coming together. There's still lots to do but the cars seem to take priority (and the money) at the moment... hmm. Plans are aplenty for changing the interior decor as well as for changes outside in the garden. But all in good time.

(Sorry for the poor phonecam pics).

I started with a corner lamp, fake flowers, glitzy vase and a table-runner - you've got to start somewhere, right?

20210506_210619.jpg

20210506_210439.jpg

One of the guest bedrooms had a mini-revamp recently - lamps, bedside tables and chairs. Bloody awful bedding though... not my choice!

20210508_122454.jpg

The bathroom really needs sorting as the space is very poorly utilised - so that will get attention at some point. In the meantime I bought a plant and an old chair (that I refurbed and painted) to make it a little more inviting! :ROFLMAO: The shower (out of shot) will be ripped out and a double walk-in type shower with drying area will replace it.

20210505_213757.jpg

(y)

Cub.

ClioSport Moderator
After the huge top-to-bottom (bottom-to-top?) redecoration the other year things are slowly coming together. There's still lots to do but the cars seem to take priority (and the money) at the moment... hmm. Plans are aplenty for changing the interior decor as well as for changes outside in the garden. But all in good time.

(Sorry for the poor phonecam pics).

I started with a corner lamp, fake flowers, glitzy vase and a table-runner - you've got to start somewhere, right?

View attachment 1538388
View attachment 1538390

One of the guest bedrooms had a mini-revamp recently - lamps, bedside tables and chairs. Bloody awful bedding though... not my choice!

View attachment 1538393

The bathroom really needs sorting as the space is very poorly utilised - so that will get attention at some point. In the meantime I bought a plant and an old chair (that I refurbed and painted) to make it a little more inviting! :ROFLMAO: The shower (out of shot) will be ripped out and a double walk-in type shower with drying area will replace it.

View attachment 1538394

(y)

I painted the bottom of my bath. Transformed it IMO. Also, don’t be afraid of wallpaper in a bathroom.....
DEE2BD1D-7C8E-453B-B89F-E91384F74986.jpeg

A49B8029-A9AE-4758-8B21-5C5A2342B3E6.jpeg
5792060B-54AF-4861-82E0-AE04A60D967A.jpeg
BC42DDA1-02D2-494B-89DB-2199520F71B3.jpeg

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  A35 AMG
I'd have a field day with that bathroom @SharkyUK - id have ladder racking with plants/lotions potions to be on display, cute little wooden step by the bath (with a wicker basket) for the bath stuff